Android 5.0.1 comnecting to PC

Explore Android, the world's most popular mobile operating system.

Moderator: Dr Jay

HrcaA3000
Registered users
Registered users

#1 Android 5.0.1 comnecting to PC

Unread post#1 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:54 pm

Hi, I have a question about connecting Andorid 5.0.1 to PC. When I connect it Android offers me to connect it as media device or to connect it as camera. When I choose connect as media device windows recognize it as multimedia device and when I connect it as camera windows recognizes it as camera. Problem is that when I connect it as media device or as camera there are some restricted options in Windows. Before in Android was option to connect it as USB storage so that windows recognize it like a USB drive.How can I connect it to PC like a USB drive not like a media device or camera if there is no that option in Android?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

FreeBooter
Site Owner
Site Owner

#2 Re: Android 5.0.1 comnecting to PC

Unread post#2 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:03 pm

Hi HrcaA3000,

If you are using Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge+/S6/S5/Note 4, A9/A7/A5 running Android 4.0 or above, you just need to go the settings and switch on USB debugging. Then, connect your device to the computer so that you can check your Android phone on computer and it will be read as a disk.
Share your knowledge. It’s a way to achieve immortality.

- Dalai Lama

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

FreeBooter
Site Owner
Site Owner

#3 Re: Android 5.0.1 comnecting to PC

Unread post#3 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:10 am

Do you still need help? We have not heard from you for a while... Please get back with us so we can assist you further!
Share your knowledge. It’s a way to achieve immortality.

- Dalai Lama

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “Android OS”